2016 Registered Regatta Program
Registering your regatta with USRowing means that your regatta is officially and nationally recognized as a safe and fair event, meeting the highest standards for American regattas. More than 200 regattas registered with USRowing in 2015.
The 2016 Registered Regatta program continues to provide your regatta official recognition and, in addition, offers regatta organizers unprecedented “no additional cost” liability and excess medical insurance benefits for the regatta and its participants.
Please note that registered regattas for 2016 ARE NOW being accepted.
Click here to register your regatta online
2016 Registered Regatta Application (pdf) - USRowing Insurance
2016 Registered Regatta Application (pdf) - Outside Insurance
USRowing will charge the regatta a sanctioning fee as follows. Please note, these fees cannot be refunded once the regatta has been registered with USRowing.
Sanctioning Fee Schedule:
Indoor Regattas (any size), $250
Small Regattas (1-500 participants), $350
Medium Regattas (501-1,000 participants), $750
Large Regattas (1,001-1,500 participants), $1,250
Mega Large Regattas (1,501 + participants), $1,500
- The host organization must be a current organizational member of USRowing.
- All attending organizations must be current organizational members of USRowing and their rowers must have at minimum an active Basic membership (i.e., waiver, paid Member Admin fee).
- All unaffiliated rowers must have a Championship Membership with USRowing.
- Sanctioning fees must be paid in full one month prior to the event.
- If the regatta is not using RegattaCentral services, a list of anticipated attending crews must be submitted to USRowing.
- The Chief Referee must be fully licensed and have a current Championship Membership.
- Any exceptions or amendments to USRowing rules must be submitted to USRowing.